There are Sermons, Lessons, Theology, Articles, Book Reviews, Christian Education Resources, Game Ideas, Youth Ministry and Children Ministry ‘stuff’ (note the technical term), Helpful Sites, Pictures, Music, Humor and more.
The whole site is categorized according to an adapted ‘Christian Literature Index’, which makes it very easy to find things. There are two menu bars. The gray one provides general infos, while the blue one at the very top contains links to help in searching for different items in different categories.
*?*Search*?* (coming soon; main links, in banner area)
Clicking on the link will open the ‘Search Page’ where you can type in any term and limit the search to certain categories. This is by far the BEST way to find things.
MENU BAR (top of page)
[Results are displayed below CURRENT RESULTS (showing any sub-terms) and can be further filtered.] > Feature to be added later
CATEGORY (browse by directories and sub-directories)
Numbers in brackets indicate items under that specific heading > (0) means there are no items in that top category, but there MAY be items in its sub-categories.
Ministry-Specific (find by ministry)
Numbers in brackets indicate items under that specific heading.
– NotAboutYouth: site-internal, such as announcements, FAQ, etc.
– Links: to external websites
– Documents: Word, Excel, PDF, etc. (written and/or compiled by us)
– Media (Audio, Pictures, Videos): helpful as resources for teaching, etc.
See which items have been updated or added in the last month, 6 months, year, or earlier.
Instead of using “Format > Media > Pictures”, go here
– Glossary: According to title and assigned category (can be sorted). Or by first number/letter.
– Site Index: Another way to browse, for those who don’t like the auto-expanding menus.
Simply move the mouse over most links, and a description pops up. > Feature to be added later
They simply indicate how many links and documents are under THAT PARTICULAR MAIN heading (INCLUDING sub-headings).
Please contact me via email (mikel AT notaboutyouth DOT com).